An AIPES symposium organised under the auspices of the ITRE and ENVI Committees of the European Parliament
Wednesday 28 September 2016
The Solvay Library, Brussels
This symposium, jointly organized by AIPES and the EU will provide a forum to an audience interested in state-of-the-art cancer diagnosis and treatments. The particular benefits of molecular medicine and the overall societal and healthcare impacts within the area of cancer management will be highlighted in real-case and clinical scenarios, thereby catering to the knowledge and background of a range of political, healthcare and medical experts.
• Piotr Maniawski MSc, Director Clinical Science Advanced Molecular Imaging, Philips
• Carl von Gall MD, Manager Global Clinical Marketing, Molecular Imaging, Siemens Healthineers
• David W. Lee PhD, General Manager & Head of Market Access, GE Healthcare
• Prof Fred Verzijlbergen, Head of NM Department,
Erasmus Hospital Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Panel discussion: Speakers with Prof Ignasi Carrió Director of the Department of Nuclear Medicine at Hospital Sant Pau in Barcelona and Editor in Chief of the European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging.
• Adam Smith D.Phil., Chief Scientific Officer, Nobel Media AB
• Antonis Kalemis, PhD, MBA,Vice-President AIPES